- Environmental Protection Agency. “Research Needs for the Risk Assessment of Endocrine Disruptors.” Robert J. Kavlock. Environmental Health Perspectives. Vol 104. 1996.
- “Why is Bottled Water a Concern.” https://banthebottle.net/bottled-water-facts/
- “Genetic Basis of Anti-Inflammatory Properties of Boswellia Extracts.” Golakoti Trimurtulu. Ohio State University. 2015.
- “Testosterone Decline: Not Inevitable With Age?” Kathleen Doheny. WebMD Health News. 2011
- “Endocrine Disruption.” Environmental Protection Agency. https://epa.gov/endocrine-disruption
- “What is BPA, and what are the concerns about BPA?” Brent Bauer. Mayo Clinic. http://mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/expert-answers/bpa/faq-20058331/
- “The effects of boswellia thurifera aqueous extract on the structure of testis tissue and sexual hormone changes following administration of endosulfan toxin in immature male rats.” J. Mohammadi. Journal of Isfahan Medical School. 2015
- “Boswellia serrata Preserves Intestinal Epithelial Barrier from Oxidative and Inflammatory Damage.” Daniela Catanzaro. University of Padova. 2015.
- “Examining the effect of Withania somnifera supplementation on muscle strength and recovery: a randomized controlled trial.” Deepak Langade. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2015
- “Withania somnifera Improves Semen Quality in Stress-Related Male Fertility.” Abbas Ali Mahdi. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2011.
- “Standardised water-soluble extract of Eurycoma longifolia, Tongkat ali, as testosterone booster for managing men with late-onset hypogonadism?” M. K. Imran. First International Journal of Andrology. 2010.
- “Review ergogenic effect of long jack, Eurycoma Longifolia.” T. Khanijo. Pharmacognosy Reviews. 2016.
- “Clinical evaluation of spermatogenic activity of processed Shilajit in oligospermia.” S. Pandit. Andrologia. 2010.
- “Clicnical evaluation of purified Shilajit on testosterone levels in healthy volunteers.” S. Biswas. Andrologia. 2015.
- “A Double-Blind Crossover Study Evaluating the Efficacy of Korean red Ginseng in Patients With Erectile Dysfunction.” Bumsik Hong. The Journal of Urology. 2002.
- “Efficacy and Safety of Red Ginseng Extract Powder in Patients with Erectile Dysfunction: Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study.” Won Sik Ham. Korean Journal of Urology. 2009.